Last Updated: 26-7-2023
Information We Collect:
When you visit our website or interact with our services, we may collect certain types of information, including:
- Personal Information: This may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, or any other information you voluntarily provide to us when subscribing to our newsletter, contacting us, or participating in surveys or promotions.
- Log Data: We automatically collect information about your device, IP address, browser type, operating system, pages visited, and the duration of your visit. This data helps us analyze trends, administer the site, and improve user experience.
How We Use Your Information:
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To Provide and Improve Services: We use your information to deliver the content you request, improve our website functionality, and enhance user experience.
- Communication: We may use your contact information to respond to your inquiries, provide updates, and send newsletters or promotional materials. You can opt-out of these communications at any time.
- Analytics and Research: We analyze user behavior and trends to improve our services, content, and marketing strategies. This includes using aggregated and anonymized data for statistical purposes.
- Legal Compliance: We may use your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes, including responding to lawful requests and protecting our rights, privacy, safety, and property.
Data Sharing and Disclosure:
We understand the importance of safeguarding your personal information and do not sell, rent, or trade it with third parties for their marketing purposes. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to assist us in delivering our services. These providers have access to personal information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated to protect it.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process, or in response to a valid request from law enforcement authorities.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred to the new entity as part of the transaction. We will notify you of any such change and provide options regarding your information.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, loss, alteration, or disclosure. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Tn Hempco. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. We encourage you to review their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
Tn Hempco does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us, and we will promptly delete such information from our records.